A ThinkPad laptop is a useful asset for any business to invest, due to its speed, reliability, convenience and security features. Their innovative designs offer key business solutions that enable businesses to increase productivity, while reducing overall costs of doing business simultaneously. ThinkPad laptops are great business tools for both large-scale and small business enterprises. Below are some of the key advantages of using ThinkPad laptops for your business.
ThinkPad laptops are portable, thereby allowing users to carry their work with them to any destination, which may be done while on transit. In this way, your work does not have to stop when you leave the office. ThinkPad laptops have inbuilt durability features to protect the laptop from damage while on transit, such as the shock-mounted hard drives and roll cages. Another protective feature available in select models is the Active Protection System, which is an airbag-like feature that helps to protect your hard drive from damage when it falls.
Data Protection and security
Some ThinkPad models have an integrated fingerprint reader and Password Manager, which enables users to replace hundreds of passwords with a single mouse click. In addition to this is the ThinkVantage Client Security Solution, which makes the ThinkPad laptop one of the most secure laptop brands in the market.
Moreover, ThinkPad laptops are designed to protect business data from loss through the inbuilt ThinkVantage Technologies. Such business data losses may be as a result of virus attacks or system failure. The Rescue and Recovery feature is one of the key ThinkVantage technologies which enable the business to retrieve lost data in the event of an OS failure, by simply pressing the ThinkVantage button located on the touch pad.
Reduced PC life-cycle costs
Another great feature of using the ThinkPad laptop is that the business will be able to enjoy significantly reduced PC life-cycle costs in the long run. This stems from the fact that only about 20% of the cost of owning a PC is lies its purchase price; while the remaining 80% stems from the costs incurred from support and maintenance. The great innovative ThinkVantage technologies of the ThinkPad laptop therefore help a business to significantly reduce their IT costs.
Another great advantage of the ThinkPad laptop is its energy efficiency, which makes it advantageous to use, not only for the business, but for the environment as well. This is through the inclusion of standard green features which aid in the reduction of waste, as well as power consumption. By reducing the power costs of the business, the ThinkPad laptop will indirectly, yet significantly contribute to the protection of the environment. Some of the great ThinkPad green features include the switchable graphics, fans and battery stretch features.
ThinkPad laptops come with some of the latest and greatest innovative technologies and designs in the market. Some of these great new features and latest technologies are found in the ThinkPad W Series notebooks, which are a must have for any graphic designer or photographer. For example the W700 model has a second retractable 10.6″ screen, which can expand the display area by 39%. It also comes with an integrated digitizer and pen for digital media creation, CAD/CAM applications, multi-touch panel technology, the latest NVIDIA® Quadro FX®-based graphics, dedicated graphics processor and memory, X-Rite® color calibration for precise PANTONE® color matching, as well a consistently true display.
ThinkPad laptops come with a world of great accessories to enhance the overall user experience. These include the Lenovo vertical PC and Monitor Stand, which allows for the combination of the desktop PC and monitor into one compact, space saving and flexible solution. This accessory helps users to optimize their workspace by holding the PC securely behind the monitor, thereby providing the perfect solution for space-constrained environments such as lobbies and retail stores.
Another must-have accessory is the Lenovo Mini Wireless Laser Mouse N10, which is an ambidextrous three-button wireless mouse with a tiny dongle. This accessory also comes with a smooth and precise laser sensor, and may be used by either left-handed or right-handed persons.
Another great ThinkPad laptop accessory is the ThinkPad and IdeaPad 90W Slim AC/DC Combo Adapter, which may power a notebook, cell phone or MP3 player. This is Lenovo’s thinnest power adapter, thereby making it very portable for use while traveling. It may be plugged into standard AC wall outlets and DC outlets found in both airplanes and automobiles.
Sourcing for asus notebook, go to Laptop Outlet, a Singapore company that focus on hp elitebook,asus notebook & lenovo yoga tablet 2,asus fonepad. A advertising & marketing project for cheap laptop,asus fonepad,asus padfone & asus laptop singapore by Kelvin Scotts – Top marketing agency singapore