Recent problems in the housing industry and economy have resulted in a number of canceled and abandoned construction projects. As a result, the need for construction lawyers is greater today than ever before.
Construction projects involve a multitude of various contracts and many different people. Construction law is not as cut and dry as other types of law because of this.
Each construction law firm specializes in different areas, but will likely address legal issues such as:
- Construction delays–delays have become a very serious issue as money becomes a problem for contractors. But even if the contractor or the person who spearheaded the project no longer has money to finish a project, he or she still owes a great deal of money to investors. Many projects have been abandoned because of this issue.
- Cost overruns and change orders–this is when an individual investing in a construction project believes that he or she was lied to when the deal was first sold and a solid monetary number was listed.
- Contracts–as previously mentioned, there are many contracts involved in any construction project. There are contracts between investors, contractors, employees, renters, etc.
- Defective work claims–when money starts to dry up, it is common for contractors to try to cut corners by finishing the work on the project in a very cheap and poor manner.
- Defects such as roofing defects, water intrusion, structural life safety issues
- Insurance coverage disputes
- Mold and mildew claims
- Documents related to the project including loan documentation
Most construction projects have so many elements to attend to that it is difficult to proceed without a knowledgeable construction lawyer.
Seeking for asus padfone, go to www.laptopoutlet.com.sg, a Singapore SME that specialised in hp elitebook,asus padfone & lenovo yoga tablet 2,asus fonepad. A advertising agency project for cheap laptop,asus fonepad,asus padfone & refurbished laptop by Kelvin Scotts – Best digital marketing agency Singapore