You’re about to find out the top 5 things that everyone wants in their new smartphones and is it really worth it?
1. The first thing that people die for when they are looking for a new phone is whether or not their phone will be able to play all their new games or not. You need a die hard processor and graphics chipset. These are one of the most important things that you are going to need in a phone and probably the best shot of making your phone “faster” than everyone else’s. Nowadays the Octa-Core processing unit is probably what you should opt for if you have enough cash in your pocket. The Quad-Core is great as well, other than the fact of extreme power consumption as compared to the Octa-Core unit.
2. The second thing that will alter whether you want the phone you’re currently looking at or another – is simply how much RAM it has? Random Access Memory is the part of your phone that controls the amount of multitasking that you can do at a single time. Have you ever wondered how all the programs that you’re running are all “on” at the same time? Well the answer is that they are being stored on the RAM while they are run. If you don’t have enough RAM on your phone; that can definitely blow the top off of it when it comes down to performance. On the other hand, if you are the type of person who just uses one program at a time on your smartphone; then the amount of RAM you have won’t make such a difference against you.
3. Now here comes the one part of your phone that cannot be questioned; every other part of your phone can taken be down to its own predecessors sometimes due to power consumption or even heating issues. Although your display and the PPI density that it provides you with cannot be questioned. Yes, larger screens do come as a disregard to some people who’d prefer smaller screens – yes. Although the resolution and “type” of your screen make a massive difference simply when it comes to how amazing the RGB effects jump off the surface of your screen and it really is amazing.
4. Here comes number four; this is definitely a deemed factor when it comes to smartphone usage but again only to a handful of people out there. That is how good your camera is, some photographers would think twice before taking their Digital SLR out with them if they have a great camera; this goes to show how great the smartphone cameras have become. Moreover, some people would probably not even take a look at the camera specs when they are displayed in front of them for one reason; they don’t care!
5. Then there was one; the body of your phone is the last major factor that you would want to look for in your next smartphone, and it may be the game changer for you in the long run. Some smartphones are considered fingerprint magnets due to their glass exterior, while some phone are made of metallic alloys such as aluminum or titanium to give them an elegant look while also being sturdy enough for a fall. The glass back is known to crack quite easily from even a small dive onto concrete floor while other materials would probably only take up a scratch.
I hope you got what you were looking for here and wish you the best of luck for finding a smartphone that’s best for you. It’s not easy to decide between all these factors as having all the best components in your phone will cost you a fortune. If you don’t have a fortune, you will have to decide between a few of these as your most desired factors in your new smartphone.