Many game players have reported that the Empire Total War lags sometimes. If you are one of those users facing this problem, I will guide you to the steps to fix this problem.
1. Configure Installed Files
2. Run a Registry Scan with a Good Registry Cleaner
3. Run Game with High Priority
4. Terminate Other Programs
5. Install Latest Patches
6. Reinstall the Game
Configure Installed Files
To resolve this issue, do below steps:
1. Open My Computer.
2. Browse this directory:
C:Program FilesSteamSteam AppsCommonEmpire Total War
3. Temporarily copy the file named Binkw32.dll on your Desktop.
4. Click Back button at once to return the Common folder.
5. Double click these folders:
Left 4 Dead (Demo)Bin
6. Delete the file named Binkw32.dll after you back-it-up to a safe place.
7. Click Back button until Empire Total War folder.
8. In this directory, paste the file that you copied in Step 3.
Run a Registry Scan with a Good Registry Cleaner
The best way to stop game lags is to run full registry scan with a good Registry Cleaner software. This will remove any obsolete, outdated and junk entries found in the registry and will repair the corrupted registry. This apparently helps improving the game performance.
Run Game with High Priority
By running the game with higher priority may fix Empire Total War lags. To do so, open Task Manager by pressing Ctrl + Alt + Delete keys. Then, right clicking the game process from the Processes tab and selecting Set Priority | High.
Terminate Other Programs
Empire Total War lags if other programs and processes are running in the background. You have to close down all the open programs before you start the game.
Install Latest Patches
The latest patches include performance improvements that help you fix Empire Total War lagging. You can download them from the official website of the game.
Reinstall the Game
By reinstalling the game, Empire Total War lagging may reduce. Be sure to backup any activation related information first.
Do below steps to reinstall the game.
1. Click Start | Control Panel.
2. Click Programs | Uninstall a Program.
3. Select Empire Total War from the list of installed programs.
4. Click Uninstall button.
5. Follow the wizard.
6. Reboot the machine after completion.
7. Rerun the setup program to install it again on your computer. You may find it on the game’s installation disc or you can download it from the internet.
Sourcing for refurbished mackbook, go to Laptop Factory Outlet, a Singapore SME that focus on second hand laptop singapore,refurbished macbook pro & macbook refurbished,cheapest laptop. A advertising agency project for used mackbook pro singapore,cheapest laptop,refurbished macbook pro & second hand laptop singapore by Kelvin Scotts – Best advertising agencies singapore